Ohio county breakdown per 10,000 people
- All data is provided as-is and complied from the CSV dump on the ODH site and manually keyed in numbers. I take NO responsibility for incorrect data.
- Because the data lags you should use caution when interpreting the running averages for the past ~2 weeks.
- Death and hospitalization percentages are based on CONFIRMED cases which means they are higher than actual. They are also rounded to 1 decimal place.
- This page will update at 2:10PM every day. Site will be unavailable for ~15 seconds during that time.
- Other than the default web server (nginx) logs I do not collect any data or track you in any way. Said logs are used solely for diagnostics.
- Any feedback can be sent to the webmaster. You can also contact for the code/database.
- You can also contact on reddit via /u/0110010001100010 if you would like to stay anonymous.